Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

General Rules (READ)

Admin
    Admin
    Boss Man
    Boss Man

Warning : All Good
    Credits : 43

General Rules (READ) Empty General Rules (READ)

Post  Admin Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Follow all these rules everywhere on the forums, no exception anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~----------_______----------~~~~~~~~~~~

~1 Follow All Rules That Are Listed In The Forums

If a staff member posts a rule, then follow it. You got complaints? Then either go to the suggestions forum or PM a staff, especially THE Admin.

~2 Don't Be A Jerk

That means no cussing, no ripping off people, and such. I'm not saying bow down to anyone. Use common sense. <-- If you don't have any, PM an admin and they will personally say what you can and cannot do to the highest degree they can specify; AKA your actions will have to then strictly follow severe guidelines.
    Scamming in anyway will result in a ban. If you trade off a hacked Pokemon as legit, then you'll be banned. Trading the Pokemon back will get you a Warning.

~3 Misc.
    -No Spamming

-No Improper language

-No Flaming

-No failing at flaming

-No overuse of chatspeak (lik u no rite? r8?)

-No random advertisement (see advertisement section)

~No racism/discrimination
      Any comment directing to someone pertaining to their ethnical background, religion, etc. will result in a ban. This will not be tolerated.

~No Plagiarism
      Always credit another person's work.

~4 Advertisement
    • a calling to the attention of the public - dictionary.reference.com
      ~If you don't understand the rules in this section, then for you, no advertisement PERIOD

~This section will also cover linking another's work

Advertising is not advised. In your signature, you can put a link to somewhere (that has no mature or illegal content). You can also link to other places. Just don't make a topic of "Look Here's My Site" or something. In the random section, if you don't try to be an attention hog, no one will go after you for a warning and/or ban.

Now, this also covers your own images or your own work. Go to the appropriate forums and you may do so. If you don't just go out and put it in your every freakin' post other than your signature or avatar, then that would be considered bad advertisement.

As mentioned before in the rules before:
    - If you post information which come from another site, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!

Well, to put it in easier words, if you're linking someone's work or directly quoting them, make sure you won't offend the source. Then, in most cases, give a link to the source.

Also use common sense. Which brings this to....

~5 USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!
    We all can think. Some actually use logic and others don't. Let's just be "smart" about the things we do.

~6 Other Things to Note

~I allow my posts to be edited by admins, so if my writing doesn't look like my writing, then you know what happened
    ~DragonZord is probably the worst admin from all of us, so watch out. You have been warned beforehand.

Getting a staff member pissed off for the most unreasonable and idiotic reasons will result in a high warning or ban.

~~~~~~~~~~~----------_______----------~~~~~~~~~~~
    More shall be decided upon finalization of rules
    So come back to the General Rules now and then. A PM will notify all users of really big changes to the rules. And I mean if they are like forum bending rules. Any other updates will not need notification.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
    madsgirl17

Warning : All Good
    Credits : 2

General Rules (READ) Empty Re: General Rules (READ)

Post  madsgirl17 Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:13 am

-No overuse of chatspeak (lik u no rite? r8?)

^^ Guessing this is a rule Mahfuz mad?? Hahahaha. Laughing

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 pm